The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

Whoops, I spammed all over the place.

But seriously, your animations are just one big crecendo of awesome and I hope you never stop! Finally seeing Tony in clothes is awesome! Finally seeing Hernando back on the scene, even more of that awesome saucy! :D

Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7 Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7

What!

Did I just find a new awesome animator on Newgrounds!?

Hell Yea I did!

Good stuff mang, I'll be waiting for more awesome, o k now bai!

Jack's Halloween Treats Jack's Halloween Treats

Oh wow!

Audio, animation, storyline. WOW!

This is an awesome Halloween animation! Setting them Standards for a good flash high fellas!

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Man oh man, what a trip.

That was really engaging dude. Wow! I did all the endings and everything. The final boss fight was pretty damn intense. I always like those kind of ending circumstances.

I really dig the music in this game too, and the fact that I beat the crap out of a bear with muh fists! The menu art was pretty funny too, it's so epic with us just having beat up a dying cat, lol!

I always enjoy your stuff man, this game did not upset!

To anyone who has mixed feelings about this game, he's not telling you to go out and fight animals/people morons. You don't grab your Dad's gun and start shootin' up the place after you're done with a night of Battlefield3 do you?

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Alright, I LOVED this game...

BUT NOW I MUST MARRY IT, simply for the fact of the "Cream Cheese Sandwiches" song!

I blew away 4 hours plus playing this game and I don't regret anything. I love muh zombie buddy!

Great game guys! :D

A Smashing Day Out A Smashing Day Out

Sweet EB arcade moozak!

Ice Dance Ice Dance

<3 <3 <3

This is one of my favorite songs evar x 435564!

Yotam, you're the coolest cool cat. That's cool with you right?

Toot Toot Sonic Medley Toot Toot Sonic Medley

WHHHHATT!>>>????

Downloaded.

Halo (ParanoiaZombie Version) Halo (ParanoiaZombie Version)

nice

I really like the orchestral pops along with the choir. Is that a synth you have for the voice?

ParanoiaZombie responds:

Thx, and no, it's not. its a recording that came with the program i used. it's something like garage band but more complex. I'm glad you liked it! ^^

post apocalypse post apocalypse

ADAWWABLE!

Really like the textures you used here! ^.^

I've always loved the heroic companionship of a boy and his dog. You captured it!

Noodle Noodle

twas listening

to this in my car today. this is bad A

I am Terrified of Megaman I am Terrified of Megaman

This

is hilarious!!! Next time I play MM I'll be sure to think/scream this hahahaha

RatsInTheWall responds:

That's much more encouraging than the person who said they'd scream this during sex. During Megaman = Good. During Consensual Relations, not so much. O_O